1. Welcome and apologies
2. Recordal of proxies
3. Adoption of the minutes of the 21st AGM of 19 October 2022
4. Chairman’s report
5. Crime report for the 12-month period ending June 2023 and YTD
6. Submission of the Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending 30 June 2023
7. Operating budget for the 2023/2024 financial year
8. Constitution of RCPF – Proposed Amendment (TBC)
9. Election of the RCPF management committee
10. Address by South African Police Services – Margate station
11. Special business & questions received.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. The Audited Financial Statement and 2023/2024 Operational Budget are open for inspection
by any interested party at the RCPF Office. Kindly contact Alette at 039-3149400 or
email@example.com to make an appointment.
2. Proxy forms and nomination forms are below.
3. All proxies and nominations must be in writing and signed by the member granting the proxy.
Proxies must please be handed in at the registration desk before the start of the AGM.
Nominations for new committee members can be sent in writing to the above email address
no later than 48hrs before the meeting.
4. Items for discussion under special business or questions for the committee MUST be sent to
the RCPF office in writing not later than 48hrs before the AGM.